This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, and the RGPD, in force as of 25 May 2018, we inform you that the data you provide will be incorporated and processed according to the following basic information:
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Who is responsible for your data?
- Identity: MERCARISTA SL
- Trade name: ARATECH Lifestyle Technology
- CIF: B-86196656
- Address: C/ de Cronos 10 – Madrid 28037
- Tf. +34 661 736 754
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.ara-tech.es
- Activity: Consultancy, advisory and training services. Electronic exploitation by third parties.
For what purposes do we keep your data?
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data is not harmed, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will inform you clearly what Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- To provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
We would like to inform you that the purpose of the data collected is the management of users of the website, as well as the management of electronic communication.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. You may of course withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- For a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending you commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of one of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
Depending on the purposes for which our data is collected, the processing of your data is necessary:
- To manage the business relationship you have entered into and contracted with us.
- Consent of the data subject (enabled by Article 6.1. RGPD)
- Consent of the data subject (enabled by Article 20 LSSICE)
- Legitimate interest (enabled by Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Performance of a contract (enabled by Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
- Consent of the data subject (covered by Article 6(1)(a) GDPR)
- Sending commercial communications
Preparation of a quotation tailored to your needs.
Execution of a contract and/or pre-contractual relationship (enabled by article 6.1.b RGPD).
Manage email communications with data subjects.
Consent of the data subject (enabled by Article 6.1.a GDPR).
Legitimate interest (enabled by article 6.1.f RGPD)
To carry out the company’s selection processes.
Contractual performance (enabled by Article 6.1.b GDPR).
Consent of the data subject (covered by Article 6.1.a GDPR).
Management of the company’s employees and internal human resources.
Furthermore, all data collected are necessary for the provision of the service. However, those data marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. In the event that the mandatory data are not provided MERCARISTA, S.L. will not be able to provide the contracted service.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to third parties. We also inform you that your data will not be transferred internationally to any third country. However, in order to have maximum transparency with you, we inform you that our email service is outsourced to Google, which implies an international transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area. However, Google provides sufficient guarantees by adhering to the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement (more information by clicking here).
What are my data protection rights?
You can exercise any of the following rights by contacting us at the postal address C/ de Cronos 10, 28037 (MADRID) or at the e-mail address indicated in the heading (JHERRANZ@ARA-TECH.ES). In any case, according to current legislation, you have the right to:
The right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
The right to request rectification or erasure.
The right to request the restriction of processing.
The right to object to the processing.
The right to portability.
You can use the following forms to exercise your rights more easily. You can download them by clicking here. Additionally, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). More information in Section VII of this document.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data used by MERCARISTA, S.L. comes from the interested party.
What categories of data do we handle?
The categories of personal data that are processed:
DNI / NIE / Passport or equivalent document
Date of birth
Place of birth
Bank account number
Credit card number
Membership of associations or clubs
MERCARISTA, S.L. does not process specially protected data.
At MERCARISTA, S.L. we make every effort to comply with data protection regulations, as this is our most valuable asset. However, we inform you that in case you understand that your rights have been undermined, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located in C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. More information about the AEPD. http://www.agpd.es/
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
MERCARISTA, S.L. will process your information in order to:
- Maintenance of the commercial relationship and provision of the contracted service.
- Sending commercial information related to our sector.
- Preparation of a quotation tailored to your needs.
- Manage email communications with stakeholders.
- To carry out the company’s selection processes.
- Management of the company’s employees and human resources.
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information referred to in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- To restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
- LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by us at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
Thank you for your trust,
MERCARISTA SL – ARATECH Lifestyle Technology